|Author||Allyson Braithwaite Condie|
|Genre||Young adult, romance, dystopian|
|November 13, 2012|
Reached is a 2012 young adult dystopian novel by Allyson Braithwaite Condie and is the final novel in the Matched Trilogy. The novel was published on November 13, 2012 by Dutton Juvenile and is set to have a first printing of 500,000 copies. The novel is told from the viewpoints of Cassia, Ky, and Xander, a point that Condie insisted on.
When Cassia and Ky find each other after a desperate search, they lose each other yet again. Cassia is supposed to work within the Society, while Ky is assigned to work outside the borders. All too soon, the story shifts as the veil is lifted from the dystopian world as Cassia discovers creativity
Critical reception for the book has been positive. Kirkus Reviews praised Reached, calling it a "breathless finale". Publishers Weekly also praised the novel, writing that fans of the series will be "satisfied with the fates of their favorites". Christine Rappleye in the Salt Lake Telegram said it was "an exciting and satisfying ending to the trilogy as the unpredictable happens..."
- "Watch the shattering trailer for 'Reached,' the conclusion to the 'Matched' trilogy -- EXCLUSIVE". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 27 October 2012.
- Pavao, Kate. "'Reach'-ing Ally Condie Fans, Online and in Person". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 10 November 2012.
- Fulton, Ben (Nov 8, 2012). "Three's company for Utah writer's 'Matched' trilogy". Salt Lake Tribune. Retrieved 10 November 2012.
- "COVER CHAT: the author herself ALLY CONDIE'S REACHED". RT Book Reviews. Retrieved 27 October 2012.
- Rappleeye, Christine (Nov 10, 2012). "'Reached' exciting end to Ally Condie's Matched trilogy". Deseret News. Retrieved 13 November 2012.
- "Review: Reached". Booklist. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- "Review: Reached". Kirkus Reviews. Retrieved 27 October 2012.
- "Children's Review: Reached". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 10 November 2012.